Who says healthy food can't be delicious? Here's a low-calorie dish you can enjoy for lunch or dinner.
Use your favorite flavor of cheese spread and tortillas to wrap up this filling wrap and add as many and as much vegetables as you like.
- 1/3 cup chive spreadable cheese
- 2 flour tortillas of your choice (8 inches), room temperature
- 2 large lettuce leaves
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut into thin slices
- 1 package (6 ounces) chicken breast
- 1 medium cucumber, cut lengthwise into thin slices
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Season chicken and marinate for at least 10 minutes.
- Pour olive oil into frying pan and fry for 3 to 5 minutes and set aside. You can use pre smoked chicken instead.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of spreadable chive cheese (or cheese of your choice) over each tortilla.
- Layer with the lettuce, tomatoes, chicken, cucumber and carrot. Roll up tightly.